Project Manager Strategy & Inhouse Consulting
We are a leading supplier in the areas of climate control, heating and ventilation. We are one of the world's leading suppliers of energy-efficient building technology actively helping to save energy and increase living comfort. We are competent in all technologies and system solutions relevant to the global CO2 discussion.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate for our Centrotec Strategy & Inhouse Consulting Team to start at the earliest possible date as:
Project Manager Strategy & Inhouse Consulting (m/f/d)As Project Manager Strategy & Inhouse Consulting you lead change and improvement initiatives. You are expected to initiate, design and manage projects of strategic importance under your own responsibility. Your field of activity can cover all functional, operational and strategic areas of the company. Here is a brief preview of what you can look forward to:
- Optimisation and growth projects in areas such as production, supply chain, logistics, service and sales
- Conception, refinement and implementation of business models in the area of energy & indoor climate
- Analysis and improvement of complex cross-departmental business processes
- Projects in the field of digitisation and IoT / Industry 4.0, offering genuine added value for our customers
- Exciting assignments in the Netherlands, Germany and other international sales & production companies
To be successful in this role this role, we anticipate that you should have the following profile:
- Several years of experience in management consulting and/or a similar internal strategy role in an international company
- A university degree, preferably with a technical orientation as engineer or industrial engineer
- Experience as a project manager (m/f/d) handling complex projects with strategic importance
- Fluent in English and Dutch – fluency in German would be an asset
- Highly motivated, analytical and solution-orientated
- The drive of making decisions but also to successfully implementing them
- Ability to switch gears between strategic, analytical and commercial thinking
We have offices located in Staphorst and Doesburg in the Netherlands, and in Mainburg in Germany (close to Munich). Based on this we offer a high degree of flexibility between working from one of our offices and working from home.
If you are interested in actively shaping the future of Centrotec and contributing to the success of our company, then we look forward to receiving your detailed application including salary expectations and earliest possible starting date via our application portal.