Project manager content marketing
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate for our International Marketing Team in the role of
Project manager content marketingYou will be joining the international team that supports the country organizations in their digital challenges and will co-work on the strategic direction of data- and media management. Your work is highly visible in- and outside the organization.
Goals of the role
- You will develop, enhance and further expand various content types for online and offline purposes, such as multi-language copy and (audio) visual 3D imagery, promotional and instructive videos, portals and a decreasing variety of printed product documentation.
- You support our sales organizations and plants by contributing to content creation (The Netherlands, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Belgium, United States and China).
- You contribute to other internal and external projects such as events, branding activities, design productions and templating for office purposes.
- Background in graphic design and/or marketing/marketing communication.
- 2-3 years of working experience; preferably in an international organization.
- You have a very strong affinity with digitization and marketing content + data automation.
- You are an enthusiastic, creative self-starter and have a can-do mentality.
- You enjoy working in a team as well as independently.
- You have the skills to communicate your ideas and plan in a broad team of internal and external stakeholders.
- You are able to pickup new developments and trends and transform it to useful applications.
- You work accurately and simultaneously on a variety of projects and you keep deadlines.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English; German or French additionally is a plus.
- Adobe CC has no secrets for you; in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Any other experience is a highly welcomed.
- You are familiar with or eager to learn 3D rendering and/or CAD software as part of visualization processes.
- You are an agile project manager or able to become one. Experience with popular online management tools such as Azure DevOps or Atlassian Jira is a plus.
- Working in an ever-changing, challenging international organization.
- Freedom to fill in your role with your unique creativity and define your road to success.
- Good salary and excellent terms of employment.
- Work in office and home-office mixed mode.
We look forward to hearing from you! For questions about the vacancy, please contact Martijn van der Wel, International Marketing Manager, 06-83 236 470 or email@example.com.
We have outsourced the recruitment process for this position to MRKTNG.nl. Applications can be sent directly to MRKTNG.nl. If you have any questions, please contact Carianne Peters from MRKTNG.nl on 06-53 463 136 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ubbink Centrotherm Group
Verhuellweg 9, 6984 AA Doesburg
Tel.nr.: (0313) 480 200 / Fax: (0313) 473 859
www.ubbink-centrotherm.com en www.centrotec.de